Meet The Mind & Body Coach.
Tim Cassettari is The Mind & Body Coach. A health coach and nutrition consultant, Tim is one of Australia’s few health experts university trained in dietetics, psychology and exercise science.
As a coach, Tim helps others to cultivate a life of health and happiness without dieting. He combines world class nutrition expertise with thought leadership in non-dieting approaches to deliver long-lasting results, using a solution-focused, cognitive behavioural approach.
As a consultant, Tim provides both nutrition science and nutrition communication expertise. He has over 5 years experience working in and for food industry, and specialises in providing credible scientific substantiation for health and nutrition claims, including systematic literature reviews.
Tim also provides expert nutrition commentary to media, teaches coaching psychology to health professionals, and writes and speaks regularly about effective strategies for cultivating health and happiness without dieting. He has a keen interest in the psychology of eating, and the role of non-dieting approaches in improving physical and mental health.
In his spare time, Tim enjoys exercise, meditation, reading and spending time at his family home with their hundreds of animals.
Qualifications & Recognitions:
- Graduate Diploma of Coaching Psychology, The University of Sydney
- Honours (Class 1) in Clinical Dietetics, The University of Sydney
- Bachelor of Science (Nutrition), The University of Sydney
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Exercise and Sports Science), The University of Sydney
- SDA (Sports Dietitians Australia) Sports Nutrition Course
- Awarded The University Medal (University of Sydney)
- The Allman Prize for best overall performance in Honours for the Bachelor Science (Nutrition), The University of Sydney
- Accredited Dietitian and Nutritionist