- Be true to what your heart desires.
- Drop your stories and believe you can create any and all possibilities.
- Be all of you and share your vulnerabilities with others.
- Do not let the judgements or opinions of others influence you.
- Remember that you are capable and trust that you are supported in all ways.
[Hattip to Jules O’Neil, whose teachings are the source of this post.]
Plus, you can download and print my body acceptance manifesto for free, here. Since body image is something many of us struggle with, and improving it predicts healthier behaviours, confidence and motivation, I hope you take the time to read, print or share.